Saturday 12 September 2015

Sweet Treats - Sunnybank Hills


Having gone to Sweet Treats in Runcorn, I was very pleased when it opened its branch store in Sunnybank Hills. We headed here one evening after dinner, shortly after its opening.


Its interior decor is very similar to the original one at Runcorn, with orange walls and a very "sweet" design. 


I note the range of cakes available wasn't as much as the main store, but it had a sufficient variety for me to be interested in a number of them. 


We ordered at the counter, were given a number, and before soon, our food was brought out to us. 


We settled for the dark and white mousse cake, which was far less sweet than it had looked. It was very rich and chocolate-y, rich, but very palatable.  The added cream on the side was a nice addition too. 


My companion had a serve of the Melbourne Breakfast, which was sourced from T2. He said it is different from his regular English Breakfast, by having a much firmer statement. A welcome change from his usual.


I  ordered the Matcha Latte, and was very delighted with the strong matcha tones in the drink, with very little sweetness (just the way that I like it). It was very delicious, and the added matcha powder on top really convinced me that this is one of the most authentic matcha latte's in Brisbane. 

For what its worth, I'm very glad that Sweet Treats opened at Sunnybank Hills, it makes it a lot easier for me to get desserts and drinks on the way home. 

Price Range: $7 -$15 per person

Taste: 7.5/10
Value: 8/10
Service: 6.5/10 (basic counter service)
Environment: 7/10


Sweet Treats Dessert Cafe Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment