Monday 26 October 2015

Gelateria Cremona - Rosalie


Being a regular movie goer, a friend and I went to see a movie at Blue Room Cinebar lately. Whilst we didn't order food there, we still enjoyed the environment. After the movie though, we were in for a late night snack. As we were walking to our car, the lights at Gelateria Cremona caught my eye, and having previously read multiple reviews on it, I decided it would be the ideal opportunity to try it out.

 
The shop itself was quite small, but looked very authentic with its gelato machine up front and a quality statement on their wall abut their ingredients being all natural.


A sign on the wall showed all the flavours that were available for the day, as the gelato was hidden in metal cannisters behind the counter. They had a good variety of both gelato and sorbet.


We settled for a cappuccino and three scoops of gelato.


The gelato was one of the best that I've ever had. We ordered dutch chocolate, espresso and earl grey flavours. I found them to be minimally sweet, whist maintaining a very strong flavours of the aforementioned subject matter. I particularly enjoyed the Earl Grey gelato, which was fragrant and flowery. The cappuccino ice cream was very smooth and rich, whilst the dutch chocolate was far less sweet than I had anticipated. As a lover of dark chocolate, I was very impressed with it. Without a doubt, this is definitely one of the best gelato stores I've been to.


The cappuccino was also one of the best I've ever had, not because the coffee was very strong, but rather the frothy milk gave it one of the best textured coffees I've ever had, it was rich and decadent. I also liked how it was only lightly sprinkled with cocoa, rather than being overdone.

Price Range: $5 - $15 per person

Taste: 8.5/10
Value: 7/10
Service: 8/10
Environment: 8/10



Gelateria Cremona Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment