Thursday 12 May 2016

Espresso and Matcha's Foodie Odyessy - Melbourne Day 8 Dinner : City BBQ


With our two lunches, it was without question that we would have a light lunch. Especially with my flu, my companion finally made a decision to have something homey and wholesome for dinner. Which is why we went to City BBQ for a rather late dinner. 


Arriving at 9pm, we were surprised that there were still quite a few people enjoying their meal. We were soon given a table at the back.


Complementary hot tea was soon provided. I note that they do not have Hong Kong Style teas or coffees though.


The menu consisted of quite a few rice, noodles and soup dishes, along with a large range of barbecued meats. 


Between the two of us, we shared a bowl of Roast pork noodles soup, of which I only had a little bit.


The noodles were springy and delicious. They reminded me quite a bit of Hong Kong. The soup was light, but flavoursome, and it made me feel a lot better.


The roast pork was quite generous in portion, but was unfortunately soggy because of being dunked in the soup. It was well marinated, and had quite a meaty taste to it, which I enjoyed greatly. 

Price Range: $10 - $15 pp

Taste: 8/10
Value: 8/10
Service: 7/10
Environment: 7/10

City BBQ Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment