Sunday 19 February 2017

Papas Pancakes - Sunnybank


Having gone to Hot Cake House this time last year, I was somewhat surprised to see that Papa's Pancakes, which sells essentially the same hot cakes at a similar price had opened within the same shopping complex. Having said that, having traveled around Asia, I did find it somewhat endearing to find the elderly Papa behind the hot cake grill.



Prices were quite reasonable, with hot cakes selling for a dollar each.


I settled on two different flavours, and the one that wasn't readily available was freshly made on order.

 

I had one green tea, and one original custard. The green tea was piping hot whilst the custard was still very warm. I loved the delicious hot cake batter which was light and fluffy, but the green tea one could have had a bit more green tea taste, and I would have liked it if there was a bit more custard in each of them.
Price Range: Under $5 pp

Taste: 7/10
Value: 9.5/10
Service: 7/10
Environment: 7/10


Papa's Pancakes Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment