Saturday 1 April 2017

Espresso & Matcha's Delectable Tarriance: Perth - Miss Maud's


Not wanting to leave Perth empty handed, before we left, I decided to grab some famous apple strudel from Miss Maud's when I passed through their Garden City Store. 


They came in large and small sizes, I opted for a large one to take home. Interestingly, their boxes didn't come with lids, making it a slight issue to carry it back, so I had to make do with some cling wrap instead.


After the five hour trip on the plane, it got home safe and sound. We reheated it in the oven and I had a small piece. The pastry was a very good combination of crumbly and flaky at the same time. The filling, rather than just being plain apple, had also included sultanas in the mix. Heated up, it was a both comforting and delicious way to end my cross country trip.

Price Range: Under $20

Taste: 8/10
Value: 8/10
Service: 8/10
Environment: N/A

Miss Maud Pastry House Cafe Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment